Please don't register anymore if you need a letter of invitation. The registration deadline ended already on February 22nd 2019.
We recommend to make use of the early registration discount until 8th of April 2019. You can choose whether you want to visit Kirchentag on all 5 days or only on selected days / special evening events. Families benefit from our reduced Family admission pass.
The range of benefits to any of our tickets is listed in the chart below.
Early registration discount until 8th of April 2019
Dauerkarte (5 Tage) / Admission pass (5 days)
Ermäßigte Dauerkarte / Reduced admission pass
Förderkarte / Subsidised admission pass *
Familienkarte / Family admission pass
Tageskarte / Day Ticket
Ermäßigte Tageskarte / Reduced Day Ticket
Abendkarte (ab 16 Uhr) / Evening Ticket (from 4 p.m.)
* U.a. für ausländische Gäste deren wirtschaftliche Lage es erfordert / for international participants from selected countries, such as developing countries or Eastern Europe.
- Young people up to/including 25 years of age.
- People with registered disabilities, students and pensioners.
- Admission to all the events of 37. Deutscher Evangelischer Kirchentag in Dortmund.
- For parents or one parent with children up to/including 25 years of age
- For grandparents with grandchildren up to/including 25 years of age
The Family admission pass includes 2 programme booklets, 2 songbooks, 2 city maps and free use of public transport in the VRR-fare zone for all family members (children up to 5 years of age travel free). Each family will receive a main Family ticket and individual passes for family members (children up to and including 12 years do not need a ticket for Kirchentag and they are included in the public transport ticket of their (grand)parents).
- For selected countries especially from Eastern Europe and developing countries, if they cannot afford the regular pass.
- For asylum seekers in Germany.
- For German recipients of unemployed benefit.
- For further information about discounts, please contact the contact person in your country or the International Visitors Service.
The subsidised admission pass includes one programme booklet, one songbook, a city map and free use of public transport in the VRR-fare zone.
When purchasing admission passes for more than 1300 € via the Kirchentag website, we offer a 5% discount. Administration fee for accommodation, ID cards for contributors etc. are not included in this calculation. Admission passes bought in an advance ticket office are excluded of group discount as well.
You receive an information pack with your Kirchentag admission pass which includes a programme booklet, a songbook and a city map of Dortmund.
The Kirchentag charges an administration fee of 27 € for the arrangement of communal or private accommodation. If staying in the same accommodation, one family pays a reduced fee of 49 €.
Generally, the Kirchentag only arranges accommodation for four nights (19th to 23th June). Only international guests might stay 5 nights (18 th to 23 th June).
Public Transport in Dortmund and many cities like Bochum, Essen, Duisburg and Düsseldorf is included in the admission passes. Prospectively, the whole VRR-fare zone is included in the admission passes, so you could use every metro (S+U-Bahn), tram (Straßenbahn), bus and local train in this – long-distance trains excluded.